Complete your entire Canadian Pipeline Operations and Integrity Concepts Fundamentals Training through this online course. This course includes pre-recorded videos of the live lecture content as well as the pre and post lecture modules included in the live course.
The training includes 6 1/2 hours of live presentation separated into 8 modules, reference and study material that you can download, as well as additional videos and knowledge check questions that will assist you in preparation for credential exams.
Key concepts covered include:
- Introduction to the CSA Z662:23 and Canadian regulatory system
- Document Scope and Authority
- CSA Z662:23 clauses 1 & 2 – essential elements
- Z662 clause 3 – Safety and Loss Management System concepts and application
- Regulatory Scorecard and Mandatory minimum legal requirements
- Management Systems – operating and integrity process requirements
- Clause 10 – Pipeline operation criteria and concepts
- Annex N –Integrity Management program guidelines
- Procurement overview with supplementary administrative and technical requirements