Complete your entire Pipeline Design Fundamentals Training through this online course. This course includes pre-recorded videos of the live lecture content as well as the pre and post lecture modules included in the live course.
The training includes 6 1/2 hours of live presentation separated into 8 modules, reference and study material that you can download, as well as additional videos and knowledge check questions that will assist you in preparation for credential exams.
Key concepts covered include:
- Document Development and Authority
- Scopes and Structure
- References and Terminology
- Management System Requirements
- Z662 Design Philosophy
- Area Classification Concepts
- Designated Geographic Areas
- Design Elements and Requirements
- Material Selection and Qualification
Included Course materials:
- A Practical Guide for Pipeline Construction Inspectors
Course materials are available for download within the introduction video section, located just above the video on the right side under the 'Materials' tab.